Central City Taphouse is recognized as one of the finest taphouses in British Columbia, and home to some of the finest craft beer and food in Surrey, we offer exciting fundraising opportunities for sports teams and/or charitable organizations important to you! Our dedicated staff and quality product make fundraisers a unique and stress-free experience.
We are available to host fundraising events weekly from Monday-Thursday and on select Saturdays with limited dates throughout December.
Central City’s Burger n’ Craft Beer offer features a home-made burger with your choice of a beef, chicken or veggie patty paired with a sleeve of our Red Racer beer, a glass of house red or white wine or a well highball. All of our burgers are topped with ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato and onion nestled in between a brioche bun. Tickets are priced at $15/person including tax + an 18% gratuity.
Guests wishing to order from our Regular Pub Menu are welcome to do so, but these items will not be included at the Burger n’ Craft Beer pricing.
A designated section with seating will be reserved for you and your guests prior to the night of your event. Central City Taphouse has a total occupancy of 350 people and we do provide a buy-out option on select dates throughout the year if applicable.
Central City Taphouse does not provide the means to print and/or distribute tickets to you and your guests, but do require a confirmed number of attendees 72 hours prior to your event to ensure we have adequate product on hand.
All guests attending your event must present their tickets provided by you before receiving their Burger n’ Craft Beer on the night of your event. Tickets are only valid for the day of your event and will not be accepted at any other time. Servers will be collecting these tickets while you and your guests place your orders.
Your tickets must include the following information:
1. Ticket Price (this number is completely up to you and your organization but must be included on your tickets)
2. Burger n’ Beer information (what is included with each ticket)
3. Name of you event/event sponsor
4. Date of your event
5. Time of your event
6. Address of our Brewpub & Restaurant (located in the footer of each page in this package)
7. A note indicating 2 pieces of government issued ID are required to redeem and consume alcoholic beverages in our Pub
8. A perforated ticket with three sections; one for burger redemption, one for craft beer redemption, and we suggest one tear off for prizing use. We recommend printing your custom tickets at http://www.ticketmaster.ca/microsite/customtickets
HOW TO MAKE MONEY
Your fundraiser is a worthy cause, and one you are passionate about – giving your guests opportunities to get involved and win something for themselves while making a contribution is the true recipe for success! In the best interest of all those who dine with us, we request that all raffle draws, 50/50 and/or silent auction participation be limited to only those guests who have purchased tickets to your event.
Central City Taphouse will provide tables for your auctions/baskets and any additional memorabilia, but please note that although it is very common to have alcoholic items as a part of prizing material, NO outside liquor is aloud to be consumed on premise. Any baskets or gifts including alcoholic items must be sealed.
SILENT AUCTIONS – Go around to local businesses and ask for donations for your cause/event, wrap them up into fun giveaway gift baskets and bring them in to showcase on the night of your event!
RAFFLE TICKETS – Sell raffle tickets to your guests and friends before or during your event and watch the money fly in! Announce raffle prizes throughout the evening to keep everyone excited about your awesome cause!
50/50 DRAW – Sell numbered strips of tickets to your guests/ticket holders, pull the winning tickets at the end of your event giving half of the proceeds away and put the other half towards your cause!
* Please note: Central City Taphouse does not provide a government issued gaming licence for any events held at the Pub, but we do require one for 50/50 draws involving cash prizes. Located below is the link to the licensing website. Licences must be presented upon arrival*